The Maugus Club Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does a membership cost?
All current membership options including pricing is listed online at https://www.maugus.com/join-us.
2. Do you offer any short-term membership options (monthly, quarterly, etc.)?
The majority of Maugus Club memberships are for a full year. We do also offer Summer-only membership options from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Details are available at https://www.maugus.com/join-us.
3. What are the club’s operating hours?
The Maugus Club is open for the enjoyment of members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with access offered by electronic key card.
4. Can I book court time at the club as a non-member?
No. Courts can only be reserved by a current member. Visitors may be invited to play as a guest of a current member subject to the Maugus guest policy.
5. What is the Maugus guest policy?
The Maugus guest policy states the same guest can play at no charge no more than 4 times per year and may not play more than one time during any 30-day period. A current member must register all guests, including the guest’s name and date of visit, and all guests must sign a liability waiver before playing.
6. I am interested in joining the club but would like to try it out before deciding. Is that allowed?
Please contact our Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a club visit before joining. If you are considering joining, please go online at http://maugus.com/join-us to submit an application.
7. I would like to sign my child up to take Badminton/Squash lessons at the club. Do you have club pros? Can non-members take lessons?
Yes, we allow members and non-members to take lessons with our certified club pros, subject to certain limitations; however priority is always given to current members.
For squash lessons, please contact squash pro Cliff Wenn at email@example.com or 508-361-2888.
For badminton lessons, please contact the Badminton Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on coaching and lessons.